[orca-list] voxin on 64bit vinux

Hi
I just bought my friend Mark a copy of voxin. it says its voxin 0.28. when I installed on his dell inspiron
14r 64bit system all speech was lost upon reboot. Voxin works fine in 32bit vinux though. Also when
installing I get an error on line 400 something saying a file in /ibm/ibmtts/bin/ something cannot be found.
I am not at his computer. won't be back there till thursday afternoon. But guys how do you get voxin 0.28
working on a vinux3.0 64bit system? It seems very simple to get it working on a 32bit system.
to install I just downloaded the file I purchased then did these commands.
tar -zxf voxin
tab enter
cd vox
tab enter
cd vox
tab enter
sudo ./voxin-installer.sh
I followed the prompts answering yes to speech dispatcher driver and no to gnome speech driver. and then upon
exiting the install that is when I got the error. I wonder if before I install voxin if I have to install all
the emacspeaks stuff and mailutils stuff? and upon doing that will voxin work with speech dispatcher or will
it only work with the emacs speech server in orca? I am hoping it will work with both things.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com