[orca-list] filing orca bugs and suggestions

Hi
I can't figure out the orca gnome bugzilla website. I go to commit a bug and it wants a component. so I go to
the table with the components and click one but there is no continue button. I wish the bugzilla website were
easier to use I just want to make a suggestion for the orca developers.
This component table is hard to figure out. I am using the website in the latest safari web browser on my
macbook pro.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com