Re: [orca-list] I'm ready to completely convert except for one major? thing

I'd be very interested in what you find out with this. Please keep us
posted.

When I last messed with Audacity, it seemed like editing with it would
be impractical. When I work with audio, it routinely includes several
tracks which I want to work with individually, and I didn't see how
Audacity made that accessible since track names weren't spoken. Maybe
that has changed, though.