Re: [orca-list] Navigating tables in Office Writer

Interesting - so it seems Tab for cell navigation can't be used when
Orca is used with OOo?

Malte.

Steve Holmes wrote, On 08/19/10 18:34:
Yeah, when you navigate in the document til you hear Orca say that you
entered a table, hit Orca+z key to turn structural navigation on and
off (it is a toggle); when it is on, use the shifted arrow keys to
move around from cell to cell.  You can also use the Orca+c and Orca+r
keys to set row and column headers to be spoken too.  This way, you
can move around in a table and hear the header cell for that row or
column spoken each time.  It works pretty good, actually.