Re: [orca-list] gwibber with orca

Hi,

On Di, Aug 17 2010, Josh Kennedy wrote:

I managed to set my friend jason on his dell dimension 3000 desktop
with vinux and I set him up with gwibber. But I can't figure out how
to use it to post to twitter.

Check the "editor" checkbox in the "view" menu, then a text box will
appear. Just shift-tab until it receives focus (I wasn't able to focus
the edit box with tab), type your message and press enter.

I use Identi.ca rather than Twitter, but that shouldn't make any
difference.

Oh and how do we log out of gwibber?

As usual, with ctrl-q.

Btw: I wasn't even aware tha tGwibber can also be used with the Gecko
engine instead of Webkit. I just started it again after months and
noticed that the HTML content is mostly accessible. There are some
unlabeled links, though.

So thanks for bringing this up.

cheers

  Henning