Re: [orca-list] Status of Jokosher accessibility?

Several months back, there was dialog about improving Jokosher
accessibility, with a few tangible suggestions from Orca users. I was
just wondering if those changes were ever incorporated anywhere, even
if only in BZR for the moment?

Some changes were made in this branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~michael-sheldon/jokosher/accessibility

Unfortunately the main bulk of the work has stalled due to us running
into some problems creating custom ATK objects with PyGTK (see here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pygtk daa com au/msg19260.html for further
details). I've been rather busy the past couple of months so haven't had
a chance to pursue this any further. I don't think I'll get much of a
chance to look into it again until after we've finished reviewing and
merging the work from our summer of code students, but we do still plan
on improving our accessibility when time allows.

Cheers,
 Mike.