Re: [orca-list] I would like do builtin current date and time spokening and braille writing feature with Orca, but I have some language dependent question before I begin working this feature

Hi,

I wonder if this info can't be pulled from Gnome. that would solve the language problems. It would also combind time and date, but that would be ok, a lot of other screen readers combind the two, I just like having them seperate.
Thanks
Storm

--
Registered Linux user number 508465: