Re: [orca-list] orca is not saving the value of the table rows

Confirmed. I'll take a look.

Thanks!
--joanie

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 15:57 -0300, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza wrote:
Hi all,
In the preferences page I'm not able to change the value of table rows
from row to cell.
This is happening when I try to change globally or for any application.

To reproduce try the following steps:

1. Launch gedit.
2. Press OrcaKey+ctrl+space.
3. Press tab until you find the table rows.
4. Change the value from row to cell.
5. Press tab until you find the ok button and press enter.
6. Press OrcaKey+ctrl+space.
7. Press tab until you find the table rows.

The value has not changed.
Can anyone confirm?
Thanks.