[orca-list] What about XPUD with Orca?

Dear core developers of Orca,

I have found out ammazing Linux distribution, which is allocating very little RAM and can work as a live CD. It is able to load Firefox and The user interface of this system is WEB based. Please, would somebody of us try to find out, if The included mini desktop environment is GTK based or NO? Developers angaged to The XPUD development did not answer on my questions.

The direct download link for The live iso image is

http://xpud.org/xpud-latest-iso.php

If environment is not GTK based, never mind, i would like to atleast know about it.