Re: [orca-list] Conclusions on binding keybindings (please vote)

Hi

+ 1

But I agree with Attila and Jose that using r and Shift + r for radio buttons will be better; perhaps the key in conflict (I think landmark) could be different instead. Either way not a big issue but the easiest we can make it for newbies the better.

Thanks
Isaac