Re: [orca-list] Conclusions on binding keybindings (please vote)

Hy List,

+1, I agree, but I have one suggestion:
If not a big request, possible not use the period and Shift+period with
live regions key, and keep r and Shift+r with next and prewious radio
buttons with Orca Firefox bindings?
Only advantage this if a new beginner user migrating with another
operating system and another proprietary or free screen reader, this
screen readers I think using this default combinations with next and
prewious radiobutton jump, but I am not full sure this. For example Jaws
absolute sure using this two combination, I don't no NVDA what
combination using this two jumps, I not known NVDA.
Of course if the community not want this and would like use next
radiobutton command with period, prewious radiobutton with Shift+period,
I absolute agree this choice. I tested this two new combinations with
hungarian keyboard layout and not producing problems.

Attila