Re: [orca-list] archlinux, gnome, orca

Hello,
I have to admit I tend to just use GDM to log in to gnome, so unsure exactly what is causing the error message.

As for that link, I think it was to do with accessible login with GDM and you should run the command from the directory /usr/lib/gdm so that the link is created in that directory.

Michael Whapples