Re: [orca-list] Logout and shutdown dialogs inaccessible on Arch, good news

For those who want to see this fixed in the Arch package, I have filed a bug against the package http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19194. Please vote for the bug if you want to show your need for the fix. If I have missed anything there then add more information.

Michael Whapples