Re: [orca-list] Logout and shutdown dialogs inaccessible on Arch, good news

Thank you Michael, I'm going to test it all later.

Cleverson

Michael Whapples escreveu:
Hello,
Its obviously an evening for good news for ArchLinux users, I've just
found the problem and solution for the inaccessible logout/shutdown
dialogs on ArchLinux.

It appears that the Arch package doesn't run the gconftool-2
--makefile-install-rule command for the at-spi schema.

How a user can fix: First open gnome-terminal and use su to become root.
Now set the GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE with the following command:
export GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`gconftool-2 --get-default-source`
Now install the schema with the following command:
gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule /etc/gconf/schemas/at-spi.schemas
Now you probably need to logout and log back in.

Probably should have a bug report submitted to ArchLinux.

Michael Whapples