Re: [orca-list] email problem in evolution

Evolution I believe uses GtkHTML which is not especially accessible. As
a result, if you are reading a plain text message, you should be fine;
if you are reading an HTML message that is significantly marked up,
includes tables, etc., you might not be fine.

I heard a rumor that Evolution would eventually be migrating to
WebKitGtk. If so, once we get that accessible, we should see
improvements in Evolution's accessibility w.r.t. HTML messages.

HTH.
--joanie