Re: [orca-list] Incorporating Storm Dragon's customizations

I agree.
I believe there should be a default keybinding for Orca to be started
by default. This should bring up Orca prefs, not have the user log out
and back into turn on the at-spi and so on. On a library machine, I
doubt they just let people know their passwords to log into a public
Linux box. Having a global hotkey for Orca to launch and be ready plus
volume keystrokes would help greatly.

alex