[orca-list] Which distribution is good for Orca development?

On 4/11/10, SatyaNarayana Murthy Tanikella
<satyanarayanamurthy tanikella gmail com> wrote:
Dear List,
As I promised I am going to start my contribution in Orca development
and testing.
 to take it forward I started learning python also.
Now my question is:
Which distribution can I use?
Ubuntu is good or Fedora?
Thanking you in advance.