[orca-list] any one successful starting orca with Ubuntu 10.04 installer

Hello,
I know this might be a bit off topic, But I am not able to figure out exactly what the problem is. I have tryed by all means to start the installer of Ubuntu in 10.04 but when the f5 option does not work in the first place, I don't find any scope to start orca with the installer. I have seen that like previous versions of Ubuntu, the startup screen does not come up with the options for live boot or installer. In previous versions where such an option was available. I could press f5 and then the number 3 for Orca.
But now that does not seem to be the way.
So how are we going to approach this problem for Orca?

Secondly orca rarely start on Ubuntu 10.04 beta. But I must say when it starts to work, it is just amaising and awsom. No performance issues what so ever. But only if orca starts in the first place. I type Orca in the run command dialog of Ubuntu (Gnome) and then as orca suggests, I logout. But when I log back in, I rarely get orca to really work. the orca main window does come up for a sighted person but there is no speech.
Has any one been able to reproduce these problems?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.