Re: [orca-list] Copy/Paste in gnome-terminal

Hi,
Yes, I can confirm. After I install  ubuntu 10.04.

On 04/04/2010 05:47 AM, Steve Holmes wrote:

I know, this is a very old message but I thought I would follow up on
this message and see if the gnome-terminal is still broken with regard
to copy and paste operations.  As of version 2.30.0-git of Orca and
the terminal, I cannot copy anything into the clipboard.  It so
happens that I have text in there from a previous copy operation from
my e-mail client but when I use the orca flat review keys to select
text following the message below, I can never perform the copy
operation.  the shift-ctrl-c key is ignored and the copy function is
apparently grayed out from the menu; I can't arrow to it.

Can anyone else reproduce this problem.  I have had problems with
copying text from the gnome-terminal for quite some time now.