Re: [orca-list] Question about MSn and Orca

On Friday 02 April 2010 05:09 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Christian.

We still need to implement support for Empathy in Orca. Since most
distros still ship Pidgin (which works with MSN), we've not made Empathy
a high priority.

And with Ubuntu 10.04 we are supposed to have the voice chat working as well on pidgin so indeed it is going to be one of the best choice. I don't mean to say that empathy should not have accessibility but pidgin is doing good.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.