Re: [orca-list] Temporary removal from mailing list

Hello,
I am sending this to the list in case others ever have the same situation. The mailman system which is used for the list has an option in your preferences section for disabling recieving list messages, which should be used for this purpose.

To access your preferences page for the list go to

your password then you can get it to email you a reminder.

Hope this helps.

Michael Whapples