[orca-list] I think I fixed Firefox

I've tracked down the structural navigation issue with Firefox and
Orca, and submitted a patch to the Mozilla guys.  I would like to go
ahead and patch firefox and make it available through the Vinux PPA,
so Vinux users can start testing it.  Hopefully there aren't any more
bugs in Orca navigation, and hopefully I haven't created any new ones!
 I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  If it works out ok, I'd love to see
Ubuntu Lucid's firefox get fixed as well.  The bug report is at:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/process_bug.cgi

Bill