Re: [orca-list] Has anyone heard of this alternative?

Its interesting to see some of the responses on this. I have to say I am uncertain of the best answer, however I would say where resources are very limited they may be better focused in one direction. However even when more than one project exist, as in this case, it would be good to see ideas and work pass back and forth between projects, much is in common (eg. the use of at-spi, the variation in how applications use the accessibility APIs, etc). There's a few things I probably will ask SUE developers, eg. why did they build on LSR when Orca was the gnome screen reader and I think LSR had been abandoned by IBM.

Probably enough from me.

Michael Whapples