Re: [orca-list] Orcaand Fedora or Ubuntu

        I have received some very useful advice from colleagues on this list
with regard to problems that I have been having with both fedora and Ubuntu.
I am very grateful for the time people have put in to giving me their
feedback.

I need to use Ubuntu for academic research and so my problem is very much
that of a user rather than a tetchy. I have the impression that this makes a
difference to people's preferences for one or the other OS.

Now I am wondering what way to go! I find that Fedora is very limited in its
functionality - particularly in the use of sound. I have a feeling that
Ubuntu is better developed in this area. What would you advise?

Yours sincerely,

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Tel: 6364364 Mob: 083 33 234 87 Em: omeadhrac ncad ie