Re: [orca-list] Problem with Orca modifier keyon Ubuntu Karmic

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 11:00 -0400, Kyle wrote:
Normally I use the insert key as the modifier. I did try the caps_lock
key to see what would happen, but it gave me the same problem.

Interestingly enough, stopping Orca doesn't completely solve the
problem. I am running Windows XP in a virtual machine with NVDA, and its
modifier key is also no longer working. So it seems to be somewhere else
and not with Orca after all.

huh?  the only thing in common with this problem is that both nvda and
orca is coded in python.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.