[orca-list] does orca work well with firefox 3.5 and empathy?

Hello all,
I am going to migrate (probably ) to ubuntu 9.10 after is is released.
But to take the decision, I am particularly interested to know the
accessibility status on 2 applications majorly.
Firstly since empathy is going to come as the default Instant messenger,
I would like to know how well does orca work with it?
Else I will install pidgin.
Secondly, I know that the distro I will be using will come with firefox
3.5 for sure.

Does orca work well with the said version of ff?
And as an additional query, I am looking at getting some instructions
for using orca with thunderbird.

If I get hands on that, I will make audio tutorials on that as well.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.