[orca-list] Problem with thunderbird reporting message information after deleting messages

Hello,
I have noticed a problem with orca reporting wrong information about messages after deleting messages. I am not quite sure on the exact cause of this but here is my best description.

When I read a message and then exit the message window (I view messages in a new window rather than use the preview pane) and then I press the delete key quickly (possibly before orca even starts reading the message information from the message list, certainly before orca has finished reading all the message information) then I get the following problem: orca now reports a message information incorrectly (the message that then got focus in the list). When I say incorrectly what I seem to have is the subject from the message I deleted and the sender from the message which finally got highlighted. This problem does not seem to be corrected by moving around thunderbird or by even minimising thunderbird and then alt tabbing back to it. The only way I have found to correct it is to close thunderbird and restart it. Now I can't confirm what thunderbird shows in the message list as I can't read it and haven't got someone who can check it visually. I have tried checking what is there with flat review and this also gives the same incorrect information.

I have noticed this for some time and still getting it with orca 2.28.0. Does anyone else experience this? Also can anyone suggest whether this is actually an orca bug or is it a problem with in thunderbird?

Michael Whapples