From: Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu>
To: orca-list gnome org
Sent: Wed, 25 November, 2009 12:43:38 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Question with odt2daisy Openoffice.org extension

Dear List,

I downloaded the extension with following website:
http://odt2daisy.sourceforge.net
If I remember correct,  I downloaded the 2.0 stable version.
Very interesting, I download and reinstall the extension again, now works
correct.
I see only two problem, but possible this is my system problem:
1. When I export as daisy xml or full daisy xml file, Orca does'nt spokening the
correct dialog controls, only flatreview help.
But this happen possible because this extension is not localized with hungarian
language. Anybody confirm this problem? For example: publisher control, language
control, bitrate control (this is true for example the export as full daisy
dialog).

2. Lot of time when I choose export as full daisy or export daisy xml menu item,
Orca is freeze.
I am using Orca 2.29.x version, and Openoffice.org 3.1.8 version.
Possible this is my system bug, anybody confirm this?

Attila