[orca-list] need a quick overview of orca with thunderbird.

Hello,
The subject line says it all.
I am going to give a lecture in a blind school on using Ubuntu with
Orca.
They at the school are planning to shift entirely to orca on their 25
machines.
I would want to introduce thunderbird and if any one is using it right
now with orca version 2.27.3 or 2.27.2 on ubuntu 9.04, I will be very
happy if I can get the run-down of all the keyboard commands to navigate
through the list of mails by subject and to read and reply emails.

My lecture is on coming sunday so it is kind of a bit urgent.

Please contribute to my humble attempt to make orca more popular in
India.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.