Re: [orca-list] orca/braille

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 03:00:56PM -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Sorry about that.  The primary operating mode of Orca is that you
interact with the application as any other keyboard user would and
Orca will let you know what's going on.

Yes

The flat review mode (i.e., the stuff you get from the keypad) is
really only a fallback solution for dealing with ill-behaved
applications or you kind of want to explore the UI in two
dimensions.

Ah right got it, thanks.

People sometimes come into Orca expecting it to be a JAWS clone,
which it is not, and believe the keypad key is the sole means for
interacting with applications.

No it's not, I haven't used jaws for years, so I am not aware of the
similarities...

I'll definitely have to learn python a bit better, but when I am
sufficient with it, I will help out where I can.

You rock.

Thanks:)

--
Cheers,