[orca-list] Problem With Openoffice.org character formatting dialog

Dear List!

I see following problem with Openoffice.org Writer character formatting dialog: When I navigate the size control this dialog and change values with Up or Down arrow keys, Orca spokening only the last number for the value. For example the 14 size value Orca spokening 4.
Where am I works correct.

If anybody would like try testing this problem, please do following steps:
1. Launch Openoffice.org Writer.
2. Type anything text, and select the text.
3. Choose format menu /character dialog.
4. Press two tab key, and try change the size value with up arrow or down arrow key.

Any body confirm this problem? I tested my debian testing system with Openoffice.org 3.1 and Orca 2.28.1 and latest development version.

I not want do invalid bugreport if anybody does'nt do reproduce my problem.

Attila