[orca-list] orca and mobile devices

Hi,

There already is a free satellite navigation program for mobile devices called loadstone gps at www.loadstone-gps.com and www.rmpro-hosting.com/ls/ . Now if someone could port loadstone to windows mobile to avoid the stupid symbian-signed and if we could have a free open source windows mobile screen reader, that would be great. One thing I hate about symbian is you cannot install unsigned software. And as of yet there are no free screen readers for windows mobile or symbian. And since ESpeak is free open source speech synthesizer it could probably be ported to either or both of those platforms.

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 gmail com
msn: kenn6498ku hotmail com
skype: jkenn337