Re: [orca-list] One more question, then I'll stop. Promise.

Hi,

Orca and Speakup can run together no problem.  When you're in text mode Speakup will talk and wont bother you when you switch to Gnome and use Orca (apart from the odd broadcast message).  Same goes for switching back to a text console, you can work with Speakup and Orca wont say a thing.

And yes, use Nautilus.

Paul