Re: [orca-list] Orca and the new Ekiga script

Hi Jacob.

That wouldn't surprise me. If you could file a bug with a full debug.out
attached when the problem is occurring so that I can figure out Orca can
distinguish between the two Ekiga text objects in question, that would
be great. Thanks!

Take care.
--Joanie