Re: [orca-list] braille doesn't interrupt speech

Hi Sergio,

Good suggestion, I have opened an RFE here:

Thank you

On Tue 12/05/2009 at 12:53:55, Sérgio Neves wrote:
I'd like to ask if there is any possibility to implement the following
functionality in orca:
Could you add an option such as when we press any button on a braille
display, it allows speech not to be interrupted? I think it is useful when
we want to read a line without speech interruption even if we press a
panning or routing cursor button during the reading process.

Best regards,
Sérgio Neves

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org