[orca-list] Accessibility Of XMMS Wit Orca

Hi List,

I recently visited the Shoutcast website for streaming radio audio.  If you do not wish to use their browser plug-in, you can use a default player.  for Windows, this is old hat: Winamp, Windows Media Player, ETC.  For Linux, they recommend something called XMMS.  Does anyone know anything about this player?  How accessible is it with Orca?

Thanks in advance for any information.

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995