[orca-list] Setting up Orca to work with apps that require root access

Hi,

Hope I'm not asking too many questions, but could someone please give me a step-by-step guide on setting up orca to work with apps that run as root? I've looked at the gnome wiki, and the Vinux docs, and a load of other articles, but they all suggest different ways to do things. Please could someone give me some easy to understand commands to use with ubuntu 8.10.

Thanks for all this help, it's really appreciated

Ashley Cox