Re: [orca-list] (no subject)

Hi Ashley:

A number of people have reported very positive success with installing OpenSolaris 2008.11 without sighted assistance. The OpenSolaris folks work hard to ensure accessibility is integrated well and tested.

Here's a relevant message that might help you:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2008-December/msg00052.html

Will

ashley cox wrote:
    Hello everyone,
Got a few more questions, if anyone can help me I'd be very grateful. What other distributions come with orca already installed? I've tried fedora, open suse, and ubuntu (vinux as well) but I'm sure that there's more accessible distributions out there. Also, in ubuntu and open suse, you can install the operating system with orca, so you don't need any sighted assistants. Can you do this with fedora? If so how? Are there any other distributions that can be installed without sighted assistants? Thanks very much! Ashley Cox