[orca-list] Orca channel on irc.gnome.org

Hi there!

does anyone know of trubbles on the irc server of gnome? I read something about "attacs from spambots" on gnome servers ... And one should send a specific message to get invited to the channels. But I don't get even so far: the server in general blocks the connection with an "connection refused" message. It also dosn't matter, if i use port 6667 or for example 7777 which both should be valid as on the gnome site was written.

I didn't have this problem before getting to the orca channel on irc.gnome.org. Today is the first time it occured. And also seems not to be a pidgin problem or something like that, for i also couldn't connect with the win box too.

Regards Jann

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de