Re: [orca-list] Problems with GNOME and admin applications

Aargh...I absolutely hate touch pads that do mouse clicks. Sorry about that last message.

What I meant to write was that it works fine for me on OpenSolaris 2008.11. We test this stuff and work to get it right.

So, it might be an integration issue with GRML. I'd recommend that if one cares about a11y integration, they work with a distribution that cares about getting it right. But, if they are stuck with GRML for some reason or another, then they might need to spend their energy providing constructive, polite, and helpful feedback to the GRML folks.

Will

James & Nash wrote:
Hi list,
Someone mentioned on list earlier that they could no longer access admin applications on GNOME using GRML if they were using a GUI if I remember correctly. Is this a general GNOME issue or just a GRML one? Thanks James