[orca-list] questions about updats for ubuntu8.10

Hi list sorry if this has already been covered I not long ago joined the list. I saw a few updates for at-spi for ubuntu8.10 when it was in alfa stage but haven't seen anything for 8.10 itself. I'm just wondering if there are a list of updates I should be doing to make orca ubuntu and gnome work to its full potential. Thanks for any help instructions and assistance I no I'm a newbie but I'm enjoying Linux and learn quickly. I've done apt-get update apt-get upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade. I've updated orca using..

sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca

sudo apt-get install subversion gnome-common automake1.9

mkdir downloads

cd downloads

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/branches/gnome-2-24 orca

./autojen.sh