From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Labrador
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:25 PM
To: Orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] OT Orca, Skype and accessibility workaround

Why should skype (a non free thing) be the first to be accessible
while there are lots of free and opensource software under gpl, like
amsn, pidgin, ekiga, teamspeak etc... ?

why should non-free be encouraged while free left unaccessible or
unoptimized ?

Why shouldn't skype users be invited to switch to other better tools? why
does people uses skype with a maximum of person limits, while teamspeak
servers autorize to talk together even if you are about 120 users ? (joke)

Labrad0r