Re: [orca-list] Orca always says selected text when I typing with the run dialog

Hi,
The same happens with ubuntu 8.10

 and Orca 2.25.9.2

On 06-03-2009 07:27, Hammer Attila wrote:
Dear List!

I see an interesting problem with my Ubuntu 9.04 system and Orca 2.25.92
version.
When I press alt+F2 key and beginning typing, Orca says correct the
letters, but always spokening the "selected" text after all pressed
letters. Now I not look this problem with Orca trunk version.
All updates are installed.
Anybody confirm this problem? Present this problem with last trunk version?
If this is a bug, I doing a bug report if another people not filled this
problem with a bug report with bugzilla.

Attila