Re: [orca-list] [Commerical] Computer Trainer in India

Hi Arki,
Can yu mail me personally?
I have already worked with the space lab for the insight project in
trivandrum, Infact I am the lead resource person and project designer
for them.

I worked with the Electronic Corporation of Tamilnadu as well for a
similar project and doing one more project with Pune univercity for
establishing orca center for blind students.

I would like to know what other help you would need, but keep this
discussion off topic.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.