Re: [orca-list] Orca, gnome-speech and pulseaudio

The sd espeak module crashing at random also happens on my Eee-pc which is
32 bit.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Lorenzo Taylor wrote:

Thanks Jacob for clearing up the issue of portaudio and pulseaudio in eSpeak
and gone is the rapper script unfortunately. What about reporting the
speech-dispatcher bug where it seems the eSpeak module dies at random and
rather frequently on 64-bit systems? Is there a specific place to report it or
shall I go into more detail here on the list? If that problem was to be
resolved and make it into Ubuntu, this would actually be quite the preferred
option, as speech-dispatcher is much more flexible and works better for me
while it is running.

Thanks,
Lorenzo
--