Re: [orca-list] LXDE with Orca

Hi
Hmm, this isn't working for me. I still get errors about atk-bridge unable to locate registry, and manually starting at-spi-registryd isn't helping. Is there an extra step you took to get at-spi-registryd to start correctly, as it seems starting lxde with the GTK_MODULES variable set does not start it?
This happens both on my Ubuntu 8.10 and 9.04 setups.