[orca-list] orca stops to read when find a link in the message

Hi all,
I am running orca 2.7.5, IBM Via Voice synthesizer and Thunderbird 3.0b4pre.
To reproduce my problem try the following steps:

1) open a message that contains some links. Probably my message will serve.
2) Instruct orca to speak the entire document. In my case I press Caps Lock+.

Orca stops when encounter the first link in the message. If I Change the synthesizer to ESpeak the problem disappears.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

--
[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza