Re: [orca-list] Orcanot speaking in hunderbird in ubuntu 9.04

Hi, you need to install thunderbird 3.0 beta.
Version 2.0 is not accessible.

[]S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar informal com br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859