[orca-list] orca's table command

greetings,
I am having a minor issue with Orca and Firefox.

When I am in my hotmail account, the "t" table command doesn't work as expected.  It doesn't appear to be moving focus.

step 1: I open firefox and navigate to hotmail.com and log-in to my account.

step 2: I press l twice to get to a list of folders.

step 3: I press enter on "inbox" to go to my inbox

step 4: after the page finishes loading, I press "t" to jump to the table of messages.

Orca announces "table with [x] columns and [Y] rows." (Whatever the actual numbers are, I can't remember).

step 5: I press [down arrow | tab | orcaKey+tab], but the focus appears to remain near the top of the page rather than move to the table.

Typically I end up performing a text search for "Date" to find one of the column headers and go from there.

Once in an indevidual message, I can use "t" to move focus to the message header info (sender, recipient, date, subject).

I've tried to find other instances where the table command doesn't work as expected, but so far it appears to be limmitted to hotmail.  Does anyone know if this is an orca, firefox, or hotmail issue (or all three)?

Thank you:-)

P.S. I know I could set up evolution | thunderbird as an e-mail client.