[orca-list] clarafication about entering flat review

Hi all,

When I press in my laptop keyboard Caps Lock+p, orca announce that I'm entering or leaving flat review mode.

I can not understand why the message entering flat review is read by orca. It seems to me that nothing happen when I press caps Lock+p to enter in flat review mode. Am I missing something?
Thanks.

--
[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br